Ezonics EZCam II Conexant USB Camera
Windows NT, Windows 2000
Driver Date & Version
07/14/2000 (ver. 2.01.0021.0)
This is the driver for Ezonics EZCam II digital camera. According to driver INF file the camera is actually a CONEXANT USBDCam and only OEM to Ezonics as EZCam II.
Some Windows 98 specific instructions for installing the EZCam II drivers, which is reported by some forum users:
- After installing Win98 drivers & rebooting you may got a USB conflict in Device manager: [Missing NTKERN.VBX]
- You must uninstall the Win98 EZ CAM II USB driver, unplug the camera, AND DO A SYSTEM RESTORE (start/programs/accessories/system tools/SYSTEM RESTORE) prior to the bad driver install.
- Check the device manager, there should not be a USB confict anymore.
- Download the attached file to a location on your PC that you will easily find it. Click on the Self extracting RAR file (EZCam2USBWinMe.exe) and then run setup. Follow the onscreen instructions to load the driver.
- Windowm ME may request the CNXTUNST file. It is located in //EZCam2 USB WinMe/Conexant. Find and click on the file named [cnxtunst]. Follow the instruction on screen.
Download Ezonics P10UC Driver here.
- Samsung m620 USB Driver
- Download Ezonics P10UC Driver