Samsung SPH-m620 / UpStage Mobile Phone USB Mass Storage in Windows
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Driver Date & Version
Seems that there is no driver needed for Samsung m620 phone. Both Samsung and third party forum users are verifying this.
For Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Vista (Windows 7 probably), no driver is needed. For older Windows (Windows ME and below) there is no driver support.
To use your Samsung m620 and access the mass storage (memory card), you will need to do the following:
- Plug in Samsung m620 to your Windows PC usb port.
- A connection wizard window will prompt, just cancel it.
- Do this on your Samsung m620: Press Menu ->Tools -> Mass Storage -> Connect to PC.
- Windows will install the build in driver automatically.
- You can now see the new removable storage volume through [My Computer] on your PC.
- You can access the files on your Samsung m620 memory card and transfer songs and pictures to your PC.
- Download Toshiba Netbook NB200 Atheros Driver
- Ezonics P10UC Driver
One thought on “Samsung m620 USB Driver”