Samsung Galaxy Music GT-S6010
Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows 10
Driver Date & Version
2/10/2015 (ver. 18.104.22.168)
In order to connect your Samsung GT-S6010 smart phone to your computer via USB cable, you will need to install the Samsung Android USB Driver for Windows. The driver is available for download from http://developer.samsung.com/
Samsung Galaxy Music GT-S6010 Driver Installation Steps:
Alternatively, you may want to try these two methods from the user manual:
Connecting with Samsung Kies
- Samsung Kies is a computer application that manages media libraries, contacts, and calendars, and syncs them with Samsung devices. Download the latest Samsung Kies from the Samsung website.
- Connect the device to the computer using the USB cable. Samsung Kies launches on the computer automatically. If Samsung Kies does not launch, double-click the Samsung Kies icon on the computer.
- Transfer files between your device and the computer. Refer to the Samsung Kies help for more information.
Connecting as a media device
- Connect the device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Open the notifications panel, tap Connected as a media device → Media device (MTP). Tap Camera (PTP) if your computer does not support Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) or not have any appropriate driver installed.
- Transfer files between your device and the computer.
- Download Thomson TG123g Driver
- Download Samsung S6010 Driver