Since many users are looking for lost or missing drivers to their pc hardware, you can now do a driver request via comment box below. I will try my best to find the suitable driver for you, for free ;)
Alternatively you can also email me email@example.com, in case you are not comfortable putting details in the comment box. Anyhow I will remove any sensitive personal information before approve the comments, so no worry.
Kindly give me as much technical/specification as possible so I can find the driver faster and easier. You can submit the information such as the list below:
Details That Might be Useful in Finding the Correct Driver
- Brand e.g. Intel/Acer
- Model e.g. Broadcom BCM94318mpg/TP-Link TL-WN650G
- Version number e.g. ver. 1.20
- Operating system that you intend to install e.g. Windows 10/Windows 8
- Device Manager description: Any model/hardware info on Device Manager that might be useful.
- Pictures or Short Description on the label of the hardware, if any.
- Short description of the problems faced e.g. Fail Install, Yellow Exclamation mark, error messages
Basically anything that might help in finding the correct driver is welcome, please submit and I will try my best to find it.