Dell Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printer 1815dn (Copier, Printer, Scanner and Fax)
Windows Vista 32bit and 64bit
Driver Date & Version
01/29/2007 (ver. 1.23 A00)
There are two Dell Laser MFP 1815dn Windows Vista 32 drivers available for download. The relatively smaller one (54.40 MB) is listed as driver-only while the bigger one (138 MB) comes with the user guide, hence the increase in size. Same applicable for Windows Vista 64 bit. You will be able to find all these driver download links on the download page.
Dell Laser MFP 1815dn Windows Vista Driver Installation
- Download the driver file to your harddisk, e.g. c:/
- Double-click the downloaded driver file to run it.
- The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:/DELL/DRIVERS/RXXXXXX (XXXXXX being the filename of the Dell driver).
Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later.
- The Self-Extractor window appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Browse to the directory where you have extracted the driver files. Run SETUP.EXE
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
- You will be able to install use the scan and print(PCL, PS and SPL) drivers after this.
Applications Available in the Setup
You can find all the installers for the following applications under /app/ folder, after you have extracted the driver file.
- Fax: Dell PC Fax application
- NetScan: Network Scan application
- PSU: Dell Printer Setting Utilities
- SetIP: Dell SET IP Version 2.04EN Application
- SM: Dell Printer Status Monitor Utility.
Download Dell Laser MFP 1815dn Driver for Vista here.
- Ricoh Aficio SP 4100N Login Password
- Download Dell Laser MFP 1815dn Driver for Vista