Epson Perfection 1200U Scanner
Windows Vista 64-bit
Driver Date & Version
Currently, Epson does not provide Microsoft Vista 64-bit drivers for Perfection 1200U Scanner. However according to Epson FAQ and some online blogs, VueScan software from Hamrick is tested to be able to support the scanner. VueScan works with the Epson Perfection 1200U on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. VueScan driver can be install by:
- Make sure you have installed VueScan and that you have answered YES about installing drivers
- Click the Start button in the lower left corner
- Click on Computer or My Computer with the right mouse button and choose Properties
- Click on Device Manager
- Click the scanner with the right mouse button and choose Properties
- Click the Driver tab
- Click Uninstall
- Reboot the computer
- If Windows asks for a driver for the scanner, tell it to install it automatically or to look in c drive, vuescan folder. This should cause the driver for the scanner to be loaded properly.
Download Vista Software Drivers For Epson Scanner Perfection 1200u here.
- Download Creative Fatal1ty 1010 Mouse Drivers
- Download Vista Software Drivers For Epson Scanner Perfection 1200u