Canon K30225 Wi-Fi Wireless LAN CF Card
Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 2003, HP iPAQ
Driver Date & Version
10/13/2005 (ver. 3.00.04)
The driver for Canon K30225 CF (Compact Flash) wireless LAN card is in the form of CAB file. Some users claimed that their Canon K30225 CF wireless card is in fact OEM by EDUP and uses Perfect Prism 3.0 based chipsets and drivers from Intersil.
Installing Canon K30225 CF Wireless LAN Driver
- Download the zipped driver file (perfect_prism_10_with_configuration_util.zip) and unzip. You will see a readme.txt and a CAB file perfect_prism_with_configuration_util.cab
- To install Canon K30225 driver, remove your CF Wireless LAN card, then remove all previous drivers for your card from your PocketPC and reset.
- Copy the CAB file perfect_prism_with_configuration_util.cab to your PocketPC, execute, and let it install.
- Reset your PocketPC again. Now, once the reset has completed, insert your Canon K30225 CF card again.
- If the OS prompts you for the name of the network card in the socket, enter [prismnds].
Download The Canon K30225 Wireless LAN Drivers here.
- Download Canon imageRUNNER 5870 Copier Drivers
- Download The Canon K30225 Wireless LAN Drivers