Samsung SN-324F Combo Drive
Driver Date & Version
2005-06-27 (Ver. HL-DT-STRW/DVD GCC-4244N1.01)
Samsung SN-324F CD RW DVD Combo is a slim type drive used in notebook. It is now a discontinued model. The drive does not need a driver to be install if you are using it on Win 98/ME/2K/XP.
However, you can download and upgrade the firmware in your Samsung SN-324F CD RW DVD Combo. The downloaded zip file contains SFDNWIN windows firmware updater which will shows you the drive information such as Model Name, Old Version, New Version, Download File (firmware bin(ary) file) and Status.
The firmware update process for Samsung SN-324F CD RW DVD is pretty straightforward.
- Download the firmware file 20050627082425906_SN-324F_U204ELS.zip from the download link.
- Unzip to a temporary folder.
- Run SFDNWIN.exe
- Click on the Browse icon on the upper left menu to select the bin file U204ELS.BIN
- Make sure all information is correct before continue the firmware update process. Pay close attention to old version and new version information.
- After you have update the firmware successfully, the status will show DONE.
Download Samsung SN-324F CD RW DVD Combo Firmware here.
- Download US Robotics 5610B Driver
- Download Samsung SN-324F CD RW DVD Combo Firmware
One thought on “Samsung SN-324F CD RW DVD Combo Firmware”
hello is there any software that can revive my dvd combo drive?
bcoz after i updated it using this file my dvd combo was not detected
in my bios and also in my computer..