Proview 17-inch PS-769, PS-769N, PS-771, PS-772 and PS-772N Monitors
Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows 98
PROVIEW ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD
Driver Date & Version
Mar.29, 2005 (rev. 2.04)
Inside the driver zip file is the driver information (PROVIEW MONITOR PLUG & PLAY *.INF FILE FOR WINDOWS) file as well as various ICM (Image Color Management) files for supported Proview monitors.
To install the driver for your Prolink PS-769 monitor, please follow the instructions below:
Proview PS-769 Monitor Driver Installation
- Go to [Display Properties]. You can access this either by simply clicking the right mouse button from the desktop and selecting [Properties] or going to [Control Panel] and selecting [Monitor].
- Go to the [Settings] tab and select [Advanced]. It may say [Advanced Properties] or [Change Display Type] for some Win95 users.
- Click on the [Monitor] tab. Here it will tell you which monitor driver you are currently using, or it may say it is unknown. If it says, [Plug & Play] this should work too, but you may experience higher resolution and color using our Proview (Magview) driver.
- Click on [Change]. This is to change the monitor driver. Windows may start to build a driver information database, which is o.k. If this happens, click [Next] until you can see a button that says [Have Disk].
- Click on [Have Disk]. This is to load the driver proview2.04.inf from your hard drive. This file is most likely on your hard drive under C:/proview-ps769 which was created by the self-extracting/executing file you downloaded.
- Click on [Browse]. You should see a box that says [Install From Disk]. Windows 95 may differ slightly.
- Find our [proview2.02.inf] file, select it and click [OK]. This file should be in your [C:/proview-ps769] directory.
- You will be returned to [Install From Disk] Click [OK]. This should bring up a list of Proview (or Magview) Drivers.
- Highlight the Proview (or Magview) driver that matches your monitors product number. Click [OK] or [Next] all the way through, then click [Finish]. Windows may build a driver database file. This will take a few seconds if it does. After its done, it will bring you back to [Advanced] in [Display Properties].
- In [Advanced] click [Apply]. It will ask you if you wish to restart your computer or apply the setting without restarting. (Your choice - PICK ONE). If you choose to restart your computer, the new driver will take place automatically.
- If you choose to apply new settings without restarting your computer, it will pop up a few boxes asking you if this is OK. Click [OK] on all the boxes. The new settings should take place and you will be returned to [Display Properties]. From here, if you wish to resize your screen or change the number of colors you want to use, click on the [Settings] tab and select your choices accordingly.
- Lastly it is recommended that you reboot your computer so all the changes can take affect.
Download Proview PS-769 Driver here.
- Download Proview 558 Drivers
- Download Proview PS-769 Driver