Motorola Talkabout T6200, T6210 and T6220 two-way radio.
PDF User Guide/Manual
Driver Date & Version
Major Differences between Motorola Talkabout T6200, T6210 and T6220
Provides 14 channels and 38 interference eliminator codes, five audible call tones, accessory connector, signal strength indicator, auto power off, and QuieT6000TM.
Includes all the features found on the Motorola Talkabout T6200 plus features such as Eavesdrop Reducer and VibraCall alert.
Includes five additional call tones, eight NOAA weather channels, and weather alert.
The user manual is 53 pages long and beside the usual user guide, you will also find a quick reference and a Menu Map at the back of the manual. A detachable quick reference peel-off sticker is include as well where you can stick on the back of your Motorola Talkabout T6220.
The Talkabout T6220 manual includes the following chapters:
- Safety and General Information
- Getting Started - basic handling, battery related, on-off radio and accessing menus.
- Talking and Listening
- Hanfs-Free Use (VOX)
- Privacy - Eavesdrop reducer for T6210 and T6220 only.
- Weather channels - For Motorola Talkabout T6220 only.
- Other Important Features
- Use and Care
- Frequency and Code Charts
- Motorola Limited Warranty.
Download Motorola Talkabout 6220 Manual here.
- Download Drivers for Webcam on Gateway Laptop MC7801U
- Download Motorola Talkabout 6220 Manual