HP iPAQ Foldable Keyboard Model G750 US Mapping
Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows CE
Driver Date & Version
There are three parts of installation steps to perform:
Prior to install the driverBefore you install the HP Foldable Keyboard for the iPAQ Pocket PC software, please disable any other keyboard applications that you have installed on your iPAQ Pocket PC.
Please refer to the user guide included with your iPAQ Pocket PC for instructions on this.
Oh ya, please ensure there is at least 100 Kb of memory on your HP iPAQ too.
1. Install the Software
- In you have connect the G750 keyboard to your iPAQ now, please disconnect it before continue to next step.
- Connect the iPAQ Pocket PC to a computer through the docking cradle or cable.
- Establish a connection between the computer and the iPAQ Pocket PC using ActiveSync, then back up the data on your iPAQ Pocket PC. (Refer to the user guide included with your iPAQ Pocket PC for instructions on this.)
- Download FoldableKeyboard.zip and run FoldableKeyboard.exe to install the keyboard software.
- After the software is installed, disconnect the iPAQ Pocket PC from the docking cradle or cable.
- Using the stylus, press the Reset button on the iPAQ Pocket PC for two seconds. This allows the device to recognize the keyboard software.
2. Start the Application
- Turn on the iPAQ Pocket PC
- Select Start > Programs.
- Select the iPAQ Foldable Keyboard icon.
3. Connect the Keyboard to Your iPAQ Pocket PCYou can now being typing on your iPAQ Pocket PC using the HP Foldable Keyboard.
Download Model G750 Keyboard Driver here.
- Download Smart Office Keyboard Model EZ-7000 Driver
- Download Model G750 Keyboard Driver