Biostar K8M800 Socket AM2 Motherboards with VIA/S3G UniChrome Pro IGP Display
Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Server 2003, XP x64 and Server 2003 x64
Driver Date & Version
05 Dec 2007 (ver. 6.14.10.0180)
Biostar K8M800 motherboard is using VIA/S3G UniChrome Pro IGP display chipsets.
According to Biostar K8M800 page, the motherboard is build in with a VIA S3 UniChrome On Board Graphic with Max. Memory Share Up to 64MB. You can also plug in an external VGA display card into the AGP 8X slot provided in the motherboard.
The display driver is available for Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP and Windows Server 2003. No Windows Vista driver for Biostar K8M800 display is available for download yet.
There are three driver files in the zip file, namely:
- Win9XME.exe - Driver for Windows 95, 98 and ME
- Win2KXP.exe - Driver for Windows 2000 and Windows XP
- WinXP-x64-Server2003.zip - Driver for Windows XP x64 (64bit) and Windows Server 2003 x64.
- Download Sony Cybershot DSC-W55 Manual
- Download K8M800 VGA Driver