Intel GMA 950 used in Intel 945G, 945GZ, 946GZ, G33, G35, G965, Q33, Q35, Q963, Q965, 940GML, 943GML, 945GM, 945GME, 945GMS, GLE960, GM965, GME965 Chipsets.
Windows Vista, Windows Vista 32, Windows Vista Business 32-bit, Windows Vista Enterprise 32-bit, Windows Vista Home Basic 32-bit, Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit, Windows Vista Starter 32-bit, Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit.
Driver Date & Version
9/2/2007 (ver. 15.6)
If you are looking for the XP driver, see Intel GMA 950 Driver for Windows XP.
Some of the useful additional features added on Intel GMA 950 ver. 15.6 for Windows Vista includes:
- VBIOS to center VGA/VBE modes (101, 111 and 112) in [email protected], [email protected]/60Hz timing if HDMI display supports [email protected],59.94 and 60Hz.
- CUI SDK function for current display refresh rate on IntelÂ® Dual Display Clone.
- Specific changes from CEA 861B to CEA 861D.
- Add Support for ADD card Devices.
Bug fixes includes:
- Fixed Intel XPDM and anti-virus suite cause BLUESCREEN when playing movie with WinDVD for almost all intel chipsets that uses Intel GMA 950.
- Fixed sometimes 1680x1050 cannot be shown in mode list.
- Fixed system hang running graphics stress apps in 945G and 945GM chipsets.
- Fixed BSOD (Blue Screen Of Dead) in deadlock and Direct Draw tests.
- Fixed corruption is displayed on root menu while playing DVD title movie with player application.
Overall this is an important driver release with lots of useful features and bug fixes. So I would suggest download the driver ASAP.
- Download Intel GMA 950 Driver for Windows XP
- Download Intel GMA 950 driver for Windows Vista