Huawei E220 USB Modem
Windows 2000, XP, Vista
Driver Date & Version
(ver. 22.214.171.124 Standard)
So please try on your own risk. If you have a Huawei E220 modem from other service provider, please get the driver from the service provider website instead.
Huawei E220 Modem Driver Installation Instructions
- Download the driver file VMCLite_E220_3_2_1_156_standard.zip and save the file to a folder of your choice. E.g. c:/huaweie220/
- Unzip the zipped file to the same folder. This can be done by right clicking on the file and select extract all.
- Remove your Huawei E220 data card from your notebook (use the Windows Safely Remove Hardware option, just to be safe).
- Remove the SIM from the data card and re-insert the data card into the notebook.
- Ensure that the Vodafone Mobile Connect software application is not running. Exit the application if it is.
- Run the setup.exe file in the folder where the download was saved
- Upon successful completion of the firmware upgrade, remove the data card from the notebook (use the Windows “Safely Remove Hardware” option)
- Re-insert the SIM card into the data card
- Re-insert the data card into the notebook
- Open the Vodafone Mobile Connect software application
- Download HP ProLiant ML370 G4 Memory Configuration
- Download Huawei E226 Modem Vista Driver