Huawei E220 USB Modem
Windows 2000, XP, Vista
Driver Date & Version
(ver. 18.104.22.168 Standard)
Please be aware that this Huawei E220 Windows Vista/XP/2000 driver is located in New Zealand Vodacom website, which mean it might has been customized to be working on Vodacom version of Huawei E220 braodband USB modem only.
So please try on your own risk. If you have a Huawei E220 modem from other service provider, please get the driver from the service provider website instead.
Huawei E220 Modem Driver Installation Instructions
- Download the driver file VMCLite_E220_3_2_1_156_standard.zip and save the file to a folder of your choice. E.g. c:/huaweie220/
- Unzip the zipped file to the same folder. This can be done by right clicking on the file and select extract all.
- Remove your Huawei E220 data card from your notebook (use the Windows Safely Remove Hardware option, just to be safe).
- Remove the SIM from the data card and re-insert the data card into the notebook.
- Ensure that the Vodafone Mobile Connect software application is not running. Exit the application if it is.
- Run the setup.exe file in the folder where the download was saved
- Upon successful completion of the firmware upgrade, remove the data card from the notebook (use the Windows “Safely Remove Hardware” option)
- Re-insert the SIM card into the data card
- Re-insert the data card into the notebook
- Open the Vodafone Mobile Connect software application
- Download HP ProLiant ML370 G4 Memory Configuration
- Download Huawei E226 Modem Vista Driver