HP Color LaserJet 2500 Printer series
Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP
clj2500pcl6winvista2kxp2003.exe (32bit), clj2500pcl6winvistaxp2003-64.exe (64bit)
12 MB (32bit), 5 MB (64bit)
Driver Date & Version
13 Jul 2007 (ver. 61.071.661.41)
If you are using the following OS and hardware, please use the 64bit driver for your HP LaserJet 2500 printer.
- AMD Athlon 64
- AMD Opteron
- Intel Xeon
- Pentium 4 with EMT64
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP 64-Bit Edition
HP LaserJet 2500N Printer Driver Installation Instructions
- Turn on the printer first, then turn on the computer.
- Download the driver file and save to a local folder e.g. c:/hp2500n/.
- Double click on the downloaded driver file.
This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive.
The directory these files are extracted to will have a similar name to the printer model that was downloaded (i.e., c:/clj2500). However, you can change the path and directory name at the time of extracting the file.
- Open the Printers Window (Click Start-Settings-Printers).
- Update the printer if it was previously installed
- Right click on the printer and select Properties from the pop menu.
- On the General tab, select New Driver.
- Click on the Warning Box that pops up.
- A printer listing box will appear. Select Have Disk.
- Another box Install from Disk appears.
- Click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory (i.e., c:/clj2500).
- Click on the file ending with .inf.
- Click Open and then Okay and let files install.
- Add the printer if it has not been installed yet.
- Click Add New Printer
- Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard.
Download HP LaserJet 2500N Windows 2003 Server Driver here.
- Download Epson Dot Matrix FX D2190 Driver
- Download HP LaserJet 2500N Windows 2003 Server Driver