HP Pavilion dv4-2145dx Entertainment Notebook PC
Windows 7 x32, Windows 7 x64
Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Driver Date & Version
sp48755.exe contains the software driver files for Atheros wireless LAN running in HP Pavilion dv4-2145dx Entertainment Notebook PC. This version of software driver supports the following Atheros model of Wireless LAN:
- Atheros AR5007 802.11b/g WiFi Adapter
- Atheros AR5006 802.11a/b/g WiFi Adapter
- Atheros AR5009 802.11a/g/n WiFi Adapter
- Atheros AR9285 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter
Below is the simple guideline on how to install the HP dv4 2145dx Atheros Wireless Lan Driver.
- Installation can be started by double clicking on the sp48755.exe file.
- First page of the installation is the Welcome page. Click [Next] to continue.
- Then you will reach the License Agreement page. To continue, you have to click on [I accept the terms in the license agreement]. Click [Next] to continue.
- Then, you will reach the page where you can choose the Location for to save the driver files for this LAN driver. Click [Next] to continue.
- The needed files will be automatically extracted, and then you will reach the Setup Language page. Choose your preferred language, and click [Next] to continue.
- At this moment, you actually reaches the Atheros Driver Installation Program. Click [Next] to continue.
- Now you will reach the License Agreement page. Click on [I accept the terms of the license agreement] and click on [Next] to continue.
- Follow the screen instruction to complete the setup.
Kindly note that if the wireless adapter is not plug in, please do it now at the installation will not be able to proceed without the Atheros Wireless LAN adapter being inserted into your HP dv4 2145dx notebook.
Download HP dv4 2145dx Atheros Wireless Lan Driver here.
- Canon D880 and Windows 7 64bit Driver
- Download HP dv4 2145dx Atheros Wireless Lan Driver