M770, M780, P1690, M990, P1110, P780, E550, P991, M570, P790, E550mm/E550mmw, E770s, E770p, 1501FP(Analog), 1501FP(Digital), 1401FP, and 1700FP
Windows 95, 98, 2000
Driver Date & Version
9/1/2000 (ver. 1.5)
Beside Dell E770s, other supported monitor models are as follow:
- 1501FP (both analog and digital),
- Download and run the driver exe file. It will prompt you to extract to a temporary folder. I put to C:/Dell/Drivers/monitor
- Click the START button, point to SETTINGS, and click CONTROL PANEL.
- Click the DISPLAY icon, click the ADVANCED tab, followed by the MONITOR tab.
- Click CHANGE to display the [Update Device Driver Wizard] dialog box.
- Click the NEXT button to search for drivers. Browse to the folder you have extracted the driver files and click NEXT.
- Confirm that Windows found the drivers on the folder and click NEXT again to install the drivers.
However, Dell does not mention whether there is any driver available for Windows XP and Windows Vista. So if you are installing to Windows XP or Vista, please proceed with cautious.
Download Driver File for Dell Monitor E770s here.
- Download Aspire 5315 XP Modem Driver
- Download Driver File for Dell Monitor E770s