Dell Inspiron 9400/E1705, 700m, 710m, 2200, B120, 1300/B130, 6400/E1505, Latitude 110L, 120L, X1, XPS/ M140/630m
Windows 2000, Windows XP
Driver Date & Version
1/17/2006 (ver. 188.8.131.52)
This is the latest Synaptic keyboard touchpad driver for Dell Inspiron 2200 notebook. Beside this Synaptic driver, there is NO other driver for Dell Inspiron 2200 keyboard.
The new feature on this driver is the addition of feature where the touchpad/stick is disabled when a USB mouse is plugged in.
This feature is disabled by default but can be enabled via a checkbox on the Devices tab in the Touchpad. When a USB mouse is plugged in a pop up message informs the user that a USB mouse has been detected and that the touchpad/stick has been disabled. A red X appears over the touchpad icon in the systray when it is disabled.
Driver Installation Steps
- Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R113921.EXE. The Self-Extractor window appears.
- Click OK or Continue.
The Self-Extracting Driver Installation window appears and prompts to extract files to C:/DELL/DRIVERS/R113921.
- Leave all of the default settings and click Unzip or OK. If the directory does not exist, you will be prompted to create one. Click Yes. A Self Extractor window appears and indicates C:/DELL/DRIVERS/R113921 files were extracted.
- Click OK. Follow the on-screen installation instructions in the window.
Download Dell Inspiron 2200 Keyboard Driver here.
- Download Blackberry Pearl 8100 User Manual
- Download Dell Inspiron 2200 Keyboard Driver