Dell Inspiron 9400/E1705, 700m, 710m, 2200, B120, 1300/B130, 6400/E1505, Latitude 110L, 120L, X1, XPS/ M140/630m
Windows 2000, Windows XP
Driver Date & Version
1/17/2006 (ver. 18.104.22.168)
The new feature on this driver is the addition of feature where the touchpad/stick is disabled when a USB mouse is plugged in.
This feature is disabled by default but can be enabled via a checkbox on the Devices tab in the Touchpad. When a USB mouse is plugged in a pop up message informs the user that a USB mouse has been detected and that the touchpad/stick has been disabled. A red X appears over the touchpad icon in the systray when it is disabled.
Driver Installation Steps
- Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R113921.EXE. The Self-Extractor window appears.
- Click OK or Continue.
The Self-Extracting Driver Installation window appears and prompts to extract files to C:/DELL/DRIVERS/R113921.
- Leave all of the default settings and click Unzip or OK. If the directory does not exist, you will be prompted to create one. Click Yes. A Self Extractor window appears and indicates C:/DELL/DRIVERS/R113921 files were extracted.
- Click OK. Follow the on-screen installation instructions in the window.
Download Dell Inspiron 2200 Keyboard Driver here.
- Download Blackberry Pearl 8100 User Manual
- Download Dell Inspiron 2200 Keyboard Driver