Canon VIXIA HV20 HD Camcorder
Windows 98SE, 2000 (XP/Vista no driver needed)
Driver Date & Version
01/24/2008 (ver. 6.6.7)
Canon HV20 Capture Driver Installation Guide
- The driver is saved as a self-extracting, compressed file and it will be installed automatically.
- Click the download file at the bottom of this page, and then click [Save] in the [Download File] dialog box that appears.
- When you click [Open] in this dialog box, the subsequent process up to step 4 will be performed automatically.
- Specify the download destination (e.g. Desktop), and then click [Save].
- The file will be downloaded to the destination you specified in .exe format.
- Double-click the downloaded file. The contents of the file will be extracted automatically.
- When the extraction is complete, installation will start automatically.
- If the installation is canceled, the temporary folder created during extraction will disapear. Restart the installation from step 3 above if you wish to install the driver again.
If you clicked [Open] instead of saving the downloaded file in step 1, and also canceled the installation before it was complete, download the file again and perform the process described above from the beginning.
Download Canon HV20 Capture Driver here.
- Download Cannon HV20 Software
- Download Canon HV20 Capture Driver