Canon Elura 100 Digital Camcorder
Windows 2000, 98SE (XP/Vista No Driver Needed)
Driver Date & Version
07/12/2007 (ver. 6.6.3)
This is the DV TWAIN Driver 6.6.3 for Windows 98 SE/Windows 2000 for Canon Elure 100 digital camcorder. For Windows XP and Windows Vista user, no driver is provided by Canon. Reason given by Canon is either:
- No drivers are available for this selection. This operating system may not require a driver (likely)or,
- in the case of older operating systems, may no longer be supported. (unlikely)
To install the driver, please download the driver exe file to a temporary folder in your PC and run it. Please follow on screen instructions to finish the installation. For more detailed instructions please refer to following steps:
- Click the download file and then click [Save] in the [Download File] dialog box that appears.
- Specify the download destination (e.g. Desktop), and then click [Save]. The file will be downloaded to the destination you specified in .exe format.
- Double-click the downloaded file. The contents of the file will be extracted automatically.
- When the extraction is complete, installation will start automatically.
- Please refer to the [Installing the Digital Video Software] section in the Digital Video Software Instruction Manual supplied with your camera for information on how to complete the driver installation.
- Download Sansa View Instruction Manual
- Download Canon Elura 100 Driver