Brother DCP-1000 Printer Scanner - Parallel / USB
Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional
Driver Date & Version
04/08/2005 (ver. A)
After download the driver from Brother website, you need to copy it to a temporary folder and after that, run the driver file inside the temporary folder and it will extract all compressed files in the driver file.
Now you can connect your Brother DCP1000 to your system. The [New Hardware Wizard] program will run automatically and from here onwards you can refer to following instructions:
- Select the [Install from a list of specific locations (Advanced)] option, then [Next].
- Click [Include this location in the search:] option
- Click [Browse] button and specify the location of the temporary folder of the Windows XP driver that you downloaded from Brother Web site.
- If you have a [Software Suite CD-ROM ], please remove it before clicking [Next].
- From here the driver is installed automatically. Please wait until the installation is completed. Restart your PC if you are asked to do so.
Download Brother DCP 1000 Windows XP Driver here.
- Download Hewlett Packard Laserjet 1000 Driver
- Download Brother DCP 1000 Windows XP Driver