Acer X193WCB ET.CX3WP.C01 19" 1440x900 Widescreen LCD Monitor
Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7
Acer Co., Ltd.
X193W Vista WHQL Driver.zip
Driver Date & Version
01/30/2008 (ver. 1.0)
Acer X193WCB 19" Widescreen LCD Monitor Specifications
|Display Type||Widescreen LCD|
|Pixel Pitch||0.283mm x 0.283mm|
|Display Colors||16.7 million|
|Display Format||16:9 Wide LCD|
|Vertical Refresh Rate||55-75Hz|
|Maximum Resolution||1440 x 900|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||50 000:1|
|Response Time||5 ms|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||160 degrees|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||160 degrees|
|VESA Mounting Compliant||VESA 100mm|
|Dimensions With Stand||18" x 14.1" x 6.4"|
I tried to find the driver file for X193WCB in Acer.com (the global site) but did not find any. Then I tried to locate it in Acer Taiwan site and managed to find the closest match, a Windows driver for X193W model. Initially X193W did not turn up but after I clicked on the "Show All Models" check box, it appeared.
Anyway, it is stated that only Windows Vista is supported but I think any newer Windows OS would be supported as well. There are three folders inside the zipped driver file, namely /LAT, /LA9 and /LCM. Driver files inside /LCM folder are the newest among the three and there are Setup information files for monitors with ICM files.
Acer X193WCB ET.CX3WP.C01 Monitor Driver Installation
- To install the driver for Acer X193WCB ET.CX3WP.C01, download and unzip the driver file.
- Go to Device manager and search for entry of your Acer X193WCB ET.CX3WP.C01. Usually it is under "Monitors"
- Right click on entry with Acer X193WCB ET.CX3WP.C01 and select "Update Driver Software". Browse to the folder where you have unzipped the downloaded driver file.
- Restart your PC and you will see the new driver for Acer X193WCB ET.CX3WP.C01 working properly.
Download Acer X193WCB ET.CX3WP.C01 19″ Widescreen LCD Monitor Driver here.
- Download HP Pavillion D7214J Drivers
- Download Acer X193WCB ET.CX3WP.C01 19″ Widescreen LCD Monitor Driver