Acer TravelMate 2400 Series (2410 included) and TravelMate 3210/3220 Series Notebooks
Driver Date & Version
01/16/2007 (rev. 20060725)
See below for TravelMate 2400 specifications:
TravelMate 2400 Specifications
- Intel Pentium M Processor 725 (2MB L2 cache, 1.6 GHz, 400 MHz FSB)
- Intel Celeron M Processor 350/360/370 (1 MB L2 cache, 1.30/1.40/1.50 GHz, 400 MHz FSB)
- Intel 910GML Express chipset
- Wireless solution: integrated Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG network connection (dual-band 802.11b/g)
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIEDTM solution, supporting Acer SignalUp wireless technology
- Intel 915GM/PM (for TravelMate 3210)/Intel 910GML (for TravelMate 2400)+Intel ICH6-M (Mobile Intel 82801FB)
- 256/512 MB of DDR2 400/533 MHz memory, upgradeable to 2 GB using two soDIMM modules (dual-channel support)
The 116-pages long service guide is very comprehensive and complete with all the illustrations you need to understand the procedures to service, disassemble, repair and make the correct FRU orders. From hardware to BIOS everything you need to know about your Acer TravelMate 2410 is included.
Something You Should Know Before You BeginBefore proceeding with the disassembly procedure in Chapter 3 (page 44), make sure that you do the following:
- Turn off the power to the system and all peripherals.
- Unplug the AC adapter and all power and signal cables from the system.
- Remove the battery pack.
- Download Travelmate 2423 BIOS
- Download Acer TravelMate 2410 Service Manual