LeadTek WinFast TV2000XP (Deluxe / FM / RM series)
Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98SE
Driver Date & Version
30 Jan 2007 (ver. 188.8.131.5213)
This driver version 184.108.40.20613 for WinFast TV2000 XP (Deluxe) provides support option with secondary monitor.
Please update the driver before installing the AP, WinFast PVR. For detail installation help, see below:
- Extract the zip file you download to the location you desire, for example,
- Right click [My Computer] icon on the Desktop in Windows. Then click
Properties on the popup menu.
- Chose [Hardware], then [Device Manager], and find 4 WDM drivers indicated
starting with [WinFast TV2000 XP] under [Sound, video and game controllers].
- Right click one of them and click [Update Driver]. Click Next
- Tick the box [Donâ€™t search. I will choose the driver to install]. Click Next
- Chick [Have Disk] and type the path where the downloaded driver locates in. Click Next.
- Do the same steps to update the other three WDM drivers as well.
- Restart your computer to make the changes take effect.
In additional to the above installation steps for WinFast TV2000XP, you should also check to make sure that you have DirectX 9.0c or above installed before installing the driver and AP.
Download WinFast TV2000XP Driver here.
- Download WinFast A340 Firmware Update
- Download WinFast TV2000XP Driver