Roland Color Printer/Cutter VP-540i, VP-300i, VP-540 and VP-300
Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2000
Driver Date & Version
n/a (ver. 3.20)
- Firmware ver.3.20: VPFirm320.exe (1.7MB)
- User\'s manual (202KB)
- Roland VersaWorks Local Updater (Ver.3.21)
For Roland VersaWorks Local Updater you will need to enter your current VP-540 machines serial number before you can download the exe file (http://dg4.roland.co.jp/en/snchk/RVWUpdater321.exe). There are two exe to choose from:
- RVWUpdater321.exe (162MB) -- Ver3.00 or above user
- RVWUpdater30.exe (420MB) -- below Ver3.00 user
This is to upgrade Roland VersaWorks whose PC is not online. You can download an execute file to upgrade it to the latest. Installer runs automatically when you double click the downloaded exe file.
When the version of your Roland VersaWorks is below 3.00, you need the two separate operations for upgrading. It needs to be upgraded to Ver.3.0 first by using RVWUpdater30.exe, and then you need another upgrade operation to the latest version.
Some users claimed that after updating to the latest software, the printing speed in standard mode is 80% faster than before.
- Download Roland Stika SX-12 Driver
- Download Roland VersaCAMM VP-540 Driver