Creative PC-CAM 300 Web camera
Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 98, Windows 98SE, Windows 2000
Creative Technology Ltd.
Driver Date & Version
PC-CAM 300 is one PC web camera product by Creative that has been classified as 'End of Service Life'. Hence, this might be one of the reason why when you search for the drivers online, you are not directed to Creative website directly. No worry, the download provided here is link to Creative website for the driver download. After you have download the PCCAM300DrvsV1_04.exe file, follow the guideline below on how to perform the installation of the PC-CAM 300 driver.
- Disconnect your Creative PC-CAM 300 from your computer.
- If you install the driver while the PC-CAM 300 is connected, the driver might not be installed properly.
- Double click on the PCCAM300DrvsV1_04.exe to begin.
- Installation starts with Software License Agreement. Click [Yes] if you agree with the agreement.
- You will now reach the View Readme File screen. Kindly read through the file to ensure proper and accurate installation of the PC-CAM 300 driver.
- Click [Next] once you are ready to continue.
- You will now reach the Choose Destination Location screen. By default the PC-CAM 300 driver will be installed into C drive. You may choose to change it by clicking on the [Browse] button. Click [Next] to continue.
- The required installation files will now be copied to the mentioned folder from the above step. Once done, click [Next] to continue.
- At this moment, the driver installation is now officially started. Follow the screen instruction to complete it.
- Note that as the PC-300 is an archive product, hence, there is no driver provided by Creative for newer operating system such as Windows 7.
Download PC-CAM 300 Driver here.
- Download LiteOn Bitsetting Tool
- Download PC-CAM 300 Driver