Creative PC-CAM 300 Web camera
Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 98, Windows 98SE, Windows 2000
Creative Technology Ltd.
Driver Date & Version
- Disconnect your Creative PC-CAM 300 from your computer.
- If you install the driver while the PC-CAM 300 is connected, the driver might not be installed properly.
- Double click on the PCCAM300DrvsV1_04.exe to begin.
- Installation starts with Software License Agreement. Click [Yes] if you agree with the agreement.
- You will now reach the View Readme File screen. Kindly read through the file to ensure proper and accurate installation of the PC-CAM 300 driver.
- Click [Next] once you are ready to continue.
- You will now reach the Choose Destination Location screen. By default the PC-CAM 300 driver will be installed into C drive. You may choose to change it by clicking on the [Browse] button. Click [Next] to continue.
- The required installation files will now be copied to the mentioned folder from the above step. Once done, click [Next] to continue.
- At this moment, the driver installation is now officially started. Follow the screen instruction to complete it.
- Note that as the PC-300 is an archive product, hence, there is no driver provided by Creative for newer operating system such as Windows 7.
- Download LiteOn Bitsetting Tool
- Download PC-CAM 300 Driver