NETGEAR FA310TX Fast Ethernet PCI Adapter
Windows 95, 98, NT, Linux, DOS, 3.11
Driver Date & Version
4/1/1999 (ver. 4.02)
NETGEAR FA310TX Fast Ethernet PCI Adapter Driver Installation
- Download the driver file fa310drivv402.exe to your desktop.
- Run the downloaded driver exe file. It will extract all the drivers to same folder where you have the exe file.
- Now shut down your computer and turn off the power and insert the card on any of the available PCI slot. (Please skip this step if your FA310TX card is already inserted to the PC)
- Turn on the computer, and follow the-on screen instructions when the [Found new hardware wizard] finds the drivers on the desktop, and install the card as it instructs.
- Download Netgear FA311 Driver
- Download Netgear FA310TX Driver