HP DeskJet F380 Printer
Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Windows XP Media Center, Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition
Driver Date & Version
2006-05-18 (ver. 6.0.0a)
The Print and Scan Drivers provide basic printing and scanning capabilities for your product. Not all product features are supported with this installation package. But if file size is a concern to you e.g. using dial-up to download, you only need to download this driver, which without HP Photosmart software is small at size (40MB vs 218MB).
However, if you want to use all product features and also install the HP Photosmart Software Suite and do not mind the large download file size, a separate download named [HP Photosmart Software and Drivers] is available.
This software installation can be used on PCs that do not meet the minimum system requirements necessary to install the HP Photosmart Software and Driver installation. A plus point for users with a slow PC.
This installation supports USB connected products.
Here is the step by step guide to install the driver for HP DeskJet F380 printer:
- Click on the Download Only button and a File Download box will appear.
- Select Save and a Save As box will appear.
- Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
- After the file download has finished, locate the file using Windows Explorer.
- Double-click on the file to start the software installation.
- Follow the onscreen software installation instructions.
Download HP DeskJet F380 Printer Driver here.
- Download HP 720C Printer Driver for Windows XP / Vista
- Download HP DeskJet F380 Printer Driver