Hewlett Packard Apollo P-1200, P2100/P2300, P2200 Printers
Driver Date & Version
Driver Installation for Hewlett Packard Apollo P-1200, P2100/P2300, P2200
- [Start]->[Control Panel].
- [Printer and Faxes]->Add Printer
- Select first option [Local printer attached to this printer] and uncheck [Automatically detect and install my Plug and Play printer].
- Select the printer port that the HP Apollo printer is connected to, e.g. LPT1: (Recommended Printer Port).
- Click [Next], under [Manufacturer], please select [Apollo] and in the [Printers] tab, you will see all three Apollo P-1200, P2100/P2300 and P2200 printers.
- Select printer model and click [Next].
- Type in Printer name or just leave it as is. Click [Next]
- Please click Next to continue and finish the installation.
Others HP Apollo printers that are not listed in the supported driver list include:
- P 1250i: Please try with HP Apollo P-1200 printer driver.
- P2250: Please try with HP Apollo P-2200 printer driver.
- P2500U: No idea, please try other models e.g. P2200 or P2100/2300
- P2100U: Please try with HP Apollo P-2100 printer driver.
Above substitute/alternate printer drivers for Apollo printers not listed in Windows XP database is based on my own assumption, please try at your own risk.
As the driver model number are slightly different so some printer functions may not work as expected.
- Download Canyon CN-WCAM313 Free Driver
- HP Color Inkjet Printer cp 1700 A3 Driver