Dell Optiflex GX620
Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
Driver Date & Version
GX620 vista sound driver, actually cannot be obtained directly from Dell website. Reason being, this system has been in the market quite some time. However, due to Dell Optiflex GX620 sound card is Analog Devices ADI 198x Integrated Audio, hence Dell do provide Windows Vista driver.
Below is the download instruction:
- Click Download to download the GX620 vista sound driver.
- When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click [Save]) this program to disk and click [OK.] The [Save In:] window appears.
- From the [Save In:] field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click [Save]. The file will download to your desktop.
Below is the installation guideline for GX620 vista sound driver:
- Double click on the ANALOG-DEVICES_ADI-198X-INTE_A04_R192843.EXE on your desktop.
- The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R192843. Click [OK] to begin the file extraction.
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R192843 and look for setup.exe.
- Double click on setup.exe to begin the installation. Follow the on screen instruction to complete the installation in no time.
Download GX620 Vista Sound Driver here.
- Download Acer Aspire 5332 Windows XP Drivers
- Download GX620 Vista Sound Driver