Gateway Solo 5300 Xircom Mini-PCI combo card
Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows 98SE and Windows NT
Driver Date & Version
11/9/2001 (ver. 2.00.3/14419)
Gateway Solo 5300 is using two types of NIC:
- Xircom Combo Mini-PCI Card [Part #6001556]
- Xircom Mini PCI Modem/NIC Card [Part #6002132]
This driver supports both NIC and is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows 98SE and Windows NT. The new version fixes international dialing issues, so if you are having the similar problem, please update your driver with this new version.
Gateway Solo 5300 Ethernet Driver Installation
- Download the driver file 7511874b1.exe and run it to extract. Please use an easy to remember folder name e.g. c:\\gateway5300\\.
- Go to the folder where the driver files were extracted e.g. c:\\gateway5300\\ and then double-click Setup.exe to begin the installation.
- The default folder is C:\\cabs\\98WDM for Windows 98 and Windows Me, \\98NT4 for Windows NT, and \\7511874B\\WIN2K for Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
- In the Modem window, click OK. Follow on screen instructions to continue.
- When the installation is finished, the program closes. If installing in Windows NT 4.0, you need to click Finish to restart your computer.
- Download Farallon RTL8139B Driver
- Download Gateway Solo 5300 Ethernet Driver