Canon Faxphone L90
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows 2000
Canon U.S.A., Inc
Driver Date & Version
To install the driver for Canon Faxphone l90 for Windows 7, firstly, do not connect the faxphone to your computer first. Otherwise the installer program will not work. The follow the instruction below:
- Download UFR_II_Driver_280_Win_x32_us_EN.exe
- Double click the UFR_II_Driver_280_Win_x32_us_EN.exe to begin the instruction.
- The UFR_II_Driver_280_Win_x32_us_EN.exe will auto extract the required installation files into UFR_II_Driver_280_Win_x32_us_EN folder.
- Navigate into the UFR_II_Driver_280_Win_x32_us_EN folder. Then look for setup.exe. Double click the setup.exe to start the installation.
- You will be prompted UFR II Printer Driver - SetupWizard Ver. 2.80 screen. To continue with the installation, click [Next].
- Then you will reach the License Agreement page. Click [Yes] if you agree with the terms in the agreement.
- Then you will reach the Printer Installation screen whereby you need to choose either [Manually Set Port to Install] or [Search for Network Printers to Install] or [Install with USB connection].
- Here I will show sample on [Manually Set Port to Install]. Click [Next] to continue.
- At the Select Process screen, click [Next] to continue.
- At Select Printer to Install, scroll down the Printer List to find for Canon L90. This is located at the second last from the list. Click [Add] and then [Next] to continue.
- Then at the Printer Information screen, please choose the Port for this printer. Normally, we will connect the Printer to USB port. For my case, I will connect it to my USB001 port. Then, click [Next] to continue.
- At the Printer confirmation screen, click [Start].
- You will be prompted a message [Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue?], click [Yes] to continue.
- When the installation complete, you will be prompted to restart your computer. You may restart it now or later.
- To exit the installation screen, click [Exit].
- After you restart you computer, then you may connect your Canon Faxphone L90 to the USB port and start using it now.
Download Driver For Canon Faxphone L90 For Windows 7 here.
- Download Canon DM-50 Manual
- Download Driver For Canon Faxphone L90 For Windows 7