Comtrend CT-536+ Wireless ADSL2+ Router
Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP
Driver Date & Version
21/09/05 (ver. C01 R05)
- Download the firmware file e.g. CT-536B-A101-302JAZ-C01_R05.bin
- Open your web browser and type [http://192.168.1.1]
- Default login ID is admin, password is admin. If you have changed your password, please enter now.
- Please backup your existing router setting:
Goto [Management] -> [Settings] -> [Backup] and click [Backup Settings]. Save the configuration file to you local hard disk.
- After that, go to [Management] -> [Update Software]
- Browse to the location where you downloaded the firmware file e.g. c:/CT-536B-A101-302JAZ-C01_R05.bin and press [Update Software]
- You will see the message:
- Uploading is in progress. The DSL Router will reboot upon completion.The process will take about 2 minutes.
- When flashing done, login back to your Comtrend CT-536+ router ( [http://192.168.1.1]).
- To confirm the new firmware version, click [Device Info] and if successful, you will see the software version now is [A101-302JAZ-C01_R)5.A2pB017l.d15h]
- To restore your previous router configuration settings, go to
[Manangement] -> [Settings] -> [Update] and browse to the path where you saved your previous router configuration settings. Press [Update Settings] to finish the process.
Please do not power off you Comtrend CT-536+ Wireless ADSL2+ Router during the flashing process or you may end up with a dead router.
- Download Dell Latitude D600 Sound Driver
- Download Comtrend CT 536+ Driver