Canon CanoScan 4200F Color Image Scanners
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
4200fvst8611a_xpen.exe (32bit), 4200fvst648620a_64en.exe (64bit)
Driver Date & Version
10/21/2009 (ver. 22.214.171.124a)
I have problem downloading the driver file using Google Chrome browser. After reading the software license agreement and click on the [I agree - Begin Download] button, an empty window prompted but no file save. So I tried with Internet Explorer and then only the driver file can be saved successfully.
Lets see what we can find on the downloaded driver file. It is a zipped EXE file and we can see two files after extracted it. The readme file stated that the driver is actually ScanGear CS 8.6 TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon CanoScan 4200F scanner.
Digging further down and we can see the INF file: CNQ4200.INF -- Windows Setup File for the CanoScan 4200F. It has reference for usbscan.sys file and supports Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows NT.
Some other useful information:
- LPTENUM\\CNQ4200.DeviceDesc=CanoScan 4200F
- PushButtonPushed1=CanoScan COPY Button
- PushButtonPushed2=CanoScan SCAN Button
- PushButtonPushed3=CanoScan FILE Button
- PushButtonPushed4=CanoScan E-MAIL Button
- ButtonApp=CanoScan Toolbox Ver4.6
Download CanoScan 4200F Drivers for Windows 7 here.
- Download Sharp DC600 Driver
- Download CanoScan 4200F Drivers for Windows 7