Canon DR-3060/3080C Scanners
Windows XP, Windows Vista Supported, Windows 2000, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0
Driver Date & Version
18-09-2003 (ver. 1.7)
This is the ISIS & TWAIN drivers for Canon DR-3060 scanner in Windows XP (other os supported including Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me and Windows NT 4.0)
The included driver installation instruction is outdated and was referring to an older version (ver. d321) of ISIS and TWAIN driver. However, the instructions are almost the same so we can still refer to it for the installation.
Canon DR 3060 Scanner XP Driver Installation Instructions
- Download the driver file d572mux.exe and double click to uncompress.
- Choose where on your computer you wish to save the uncompressed folder. I would suggest c:/canon/.
- After extraction, a folder called DR3060_3080C_Driver will be created in c:/canon/, open this folder and select the SETUP.EXE program to run.
- The install process will automatically install the correct files for Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, or XP, depending on which OS your PC is running.
- There will also be a folder called DR3060_3080C_inf which is unzipped. This folder contains the windows driver files for the DR3060/3080C scanner if required.
Besides English, this driver also supported French, German, Italian and Spanish.
Download Canon DR-3060 Scanner XP Driver here.
- Download 5520G New nVidia Driver
- Download Canon DR-3060 Scanner XP Driver