HP Business Inkjet 1100 Series Printers
Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
Driver Date & Version
14 Feb 2005 (ver. 1.3)
Business Inkjet 1100 printer Driver Installation
- Download the driver zip file to a temporary folder e.g. c:/temp/
- Run business-inkjet-1100-driver.exe. You will find the driver files extracted to C:/temp/./bij1100/win2k_xp/english
- Connect your Business Inkjet 1100 printer to your PC.
If the USB cable is connected to the ports on the computer and the printer before installing the printer software, the Found New Hardware wizard will appear on the computer screen.
- Click Next to select a local printer. Make sure that the Automatically detect and install my Plug and Play checkbox is unchecked .
- Select LPT1 as the printer port and then click Next .
- In the following screen, click Have Disk .
- Locate the driver INF file by clicking Browse .
- Browse to the INF file in C:/temp/./bij1100/win2k_xp/english/ and select the HPF1100K.INF file. Click Open to select the file.
- Click OK to copy the INF file.
- Click hp business inkjet 1100 series and click Next .
- In the next screen, type the name of the printer, click the Yes radio button to make it the default printer, and then click Next .
- For the printer to be shared, type a Share as: name and then click Next .
- Specify the location of the printer and then click Next . This information is used to specify the physical location of the printer.
- Click the Yes radio button to print a test page and then click Next .
- Click Finish to complete the Add Printer Wizard installation.
- To test the installation, please print a test page.
- Download Lexmark 2400 Series Vista Print Driver
- Download Business Inkjet 1100 Driver