Brother FAX-1820C Inkjet Printer
Driver Date & Version
28/08/2007 (ver. A)
To download Brother FAX-1820C printer driver file, you must agree to [End-User License Agreement for Brother Software].
This is the Windows Vista driver. It has some special installation notes which must be followed.
- If the drivers are already installed into your computer, uninstall them first before you install the new driver. To uninstall the current drivers, download the Uninstall Tool. To see how to download and use the Uninstall Tool, click here.
- Unplug the FAX/DCP/MFC from the AC outlet and disconnect your FAX/DCP/MFC from your computer if you already connected an interface cable.
- You must be logged on as an Administrator.
- If the [User Account Control] prompt is displayed, click [Continue].
- If the [Windows Security] alert prompt is displayed, click [Install this driver software anyway.].
- Make a temporary folder or directory on your HDD [hard disk drive] as the location to save the downloaded self-extracting file, e.g. C:/brodnt
- Download the file to the temporary folder or directory..
- Once the download is complete, open the folder or directory and double click on the downloaded file to extract it.
- Two folders, [Setupxxxx] (where xxxx=model name) and [Data] are created.
Open the [Setupxxxx/yyy] directory (xxxx = model name yyy= language name) and double click Setup.exe.
Language Name indicates:
- Bul = Bulgarian
- Canfre = French for Canada
- Chn = Chinese
- ChnEng = English for China
- Cze = Czech
- Dan = Danish
- Dut = Dutch
- Eng = English
- Fin = Finnish
- Fre = French
- Ger = German
- Hun = Hungarian
- Ita = Italian
- Nor = Norwegian
- Pol = Polish
- Por = Portuguese
- Rom = Romanian
- Rus = Russian
- Spa = Spanish
- Swe = Swedish
- Usa = English for USA/Canada/Latin America
- The installation will start. Please follow the installation screen directions.
Download Brother Fax 1820C Vista Printer Driver here.
- Download Dell W2300 LCD Driver
- Download Brother Fax 1820C Vista Printer Driver