ATI Rage 128, All-in-Wonder® 128 PRO, All-in-Wonder® 128, Rage Fury Pro, Rage Fury, Rage Magnum, Xpert 2000 PRO, Xpert 2000, Xpert 128, and Xpert 99 products.
Windows ME, Windows 98 (Vista not supported).
Driver Date & Version
Oct. 22, 2001 (ver. 4.13.7192)
This is the drivers for Discontinued ATI Rage™ Series Products for Windows 98/Windows 98, includes All-in-Wonder® 128 PRO, All-in-Wonder® 128, Rage Fury Pro, Rage Fury, Rage Magnum, Xpert 2000 PRO, Xpert 2000, Xpert 128, and Xpert 99 products.
ATI Customer Care offers the last posted driver packages for these products as a convenience for customers still using them.
- Download WMER1284137192.exe.
- Close all programs
- Click the START button and select the RUN menu item.
- Click the BROWSE button.
- Browse to the directory where WMER1284137192.exe was saved.
- Select WMER1284137192.exe and click OK to run the program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- You do not need to decompress WMER1284137192.exe prior to install.
Some other things to look out for:
- To avoid difficulties running multimedia applications or games you must install DirectX 8.0a and Video Capture Update for DirectX 8.0 (formerly known as Digital Video Update for DirectX 8.0).
- Under Windows ME, if you encounter a [VERSION CONFLICT] message while installing this display driver select the [NO] option to proceed.
[No] will replace ALL drivers while selecting [YES] will result in a MIX of new and old driver components, which is undesirable and may cause problems later.
Download ATI Rage 128 Driver for Windows ME / 98 here.
- Download ATI Rage 128 Driver for Windows 2000
- Download ATI Rage 128 Driver for Windows ME / 98