ATI Rage 128, All-in-Wonder® 128 PRO, All-in-Wonder® 128, Rage Fury Pro, Rage Fury, Rage Magnum, Xpert 2000 PRO, Xpert 2000, Xpert 128, and Xpert 99 products.
Windows ME, Windows 98 (Vista not supported).
Driver Date & Version
Oct. 22, 2001 (ver. 4.13.7192)
ATI Customer Care offers the last posted driver packages for these products as a convenience for customers still using them.
- Download WMER1284137192.exe.
- Close all programs
- Click the START button and select the RUN menu item.
- Click the BROWSE button.
- Browse to the directory where WMER1284137192.exe was saved.
- Select WMER1284137192.exe and click OK to run the program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- You do not need to decompress WMER1284137192.exe prior to install.
Some other things to look out for:
- To avoid difficulties running multimedia applications or games you must install DirectX 8.0a and Video Capture Update for DirectX 8.0 (formerly known as Digital Video Update for DirectX 8.0).
- Under Windows ME, if you encounter a [VERSION CONFLICT] message while installing this display driver select the [NO] option to proceed.
[No] will replace ALL drivers while selecting [YES] will result in a MIX of new and old driver components, which is undesirable and may cause problems later.
Download ATI Rage 128 Driver for Windows ME / 98 here.
- Download ATI Rage 128 Driver for Windows 2000
- Download ATI Rage 128 Driver for Windows ME / 98