Dell XPS M1210 Laptop
Windows XP, Windows 2000
Driver Date & Version
7/7/2006 (v4.00.22D, A17)
This version of Dell XPS M1210 bluetooth driver has the following enhancement:
- Improved user experience for example, more help buttons, easier mobile phone setup and easier pairing process.
- Additional security options
- Added diagnostics feature
- Additional install options for corporate customers
- Corporate tool for Stack Import/Export settings
Below is the download instruction for Dell XPS M1210 bluetooth driver:
- Click Download to download the XPS M1210 bluetooth driver.
- When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click [Save]) this program to disk and click [OK.] The [Save In:] window appears.
- From the [Save In:] field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click [Save]. The file will download to your desktop.
Below is the installation guideline for XPS M1330 bluetooth driver:
- Double click on the R117967.EXE on your desktop.
- The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R117967. Click [OK] to begin the file extraction.
- When the file extraction complete, open Windows Explorer and navigate to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R117967 and look for setup.exe.
- Double click on setup.exe to begin the installation. Follow the on screen instruction to complete the installation in no time.
This driver is also suitable for the bluetooth in the following Dell systems:
- Inspiron 640m/E1405
- Inspiron 9400/E1705
- Inspiron 6400/E1505
- Latitude D420
- Latitude D520
- Latitude D620
- Latitude D820
- Dell Precision Mobile WorkStation M65
- Dell Precision Mobile WorkStation M90
- Latitude X1
- Dell Precision Mobile WorkStation M40
- Dell Precision Mobile WorkStation M50
- XPS/Inspiron M140/630m
- XPS M1710
After upgrading your Dell bluetooth driver, you may proceed with the driver path, by download R127314.EXE from here.
Download XPS M1210 Bluetooth Driver here.
- Download XPS M2010 Bluetooth Driver
- Download XPS M1210 Bluetooth Driver