Wacom Intuos3 (PTZ), Intuos2 (XD), Intuos (GD), Graphire2 (ETA), Graphire (ET), Cintiq 12WX (DTZ-1200W), Cintiq 21UX (DTZ-2100), Cintiq 18SX, Cintiq 15X
Windows 2000, Windows XP 32/64, Windows Vista 32/64
Driver Date & Version
2007-09-12 (ver. 6.05-7)
- Resolve some issues related to starting up in Windows Vista and XP.
- Support only the professional tablets listed above. For concurrent use of a consumer Wacom tablet, you need to install a separate Pen Tablet driver, version 5.05 or later. These two drivers can be added or removed independently of each other.
- Changing the system mouse to left-handed will not mix up the pen button settings in Vista.
- Support for international keyboards was improved.
- Numerous smaller bug fixes and improvements were implemented.
Driver Installation Instructions
- Download the driver file WacomTablet_605_7.exe to a temporary folder e.g. c:/wacom/
- Uninstall the current driver on your system and restart your PC.
- After restarted, please temporarily disable any antivirus software & Vista Windows Defender. Run c:/wacom/WacomTablet_605_7.exe to start install the driver to your PC.
- After completing the installation, re-enable your antivirus software & Vista Windows Defender.
- For concurrent use with a consumer pen tablet, install this driver as well as driver version 5.05 or later. These two drivers can now be added or removed independently of each other.
- USB tablet required for Windows Vista (64 bit) and XP x64.
- Serial tablets require connection through an on-board serial port.
Connecting serial tablets through a USB-to-serial adapter leads to unpredictable results, and the Wacom driver does not support tablets that are connected through such adapters.
Download Wacom Intous 3 Tablet Driver here.
- Download Toshiba Satellite M55-S325 User Manual
- Download Wacom Intous 3 Tablet Driver