Creative Sound BlasterÂ® AudigyÂ® series audio devices
Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit
Driver Date & Version
16 March 2007 (Ver. 2.12.0002)
Creative has once again prove that they care for their users by issuing the new Windows Vista drivers for Sound Blaster Audigy series sound device.
To check whether your Sound Blaster Audigy is supported, see the following list:
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy including Platinum and Platinum eX series
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 including Platinum, Platinum eX, and Value series
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS including Platinum and Platinum Pro series
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro and Sound Blaster Audigy 4
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Notebook PCMCIA
However, there are some important things that you may want to consider before you rush to download and install this driver in your Windows Vista.
DO NOT install this driver for Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit, Sound Blaster Audigy LS, Sound Blaster Audigy SE, or Sound Blaster Audigy Value.
Older softwares that come with the original Audigy driver CD will not be working with this new Vista driver.
You will have to use the included Audio Console to reconfigure your existing speaker configuration.
Despite the few limitations stated above, I strongly recommended you to use this updated Vista driver for your Sound Blaster Audigy. As always, make a backup of your important files prior to install the driver.
Download Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Vista Driver here.
- Download Creative X-Fi Vista Driver
- Download Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Vista Driver