Sony Ericsson W300i Mobile Phone
Windows 2000, Windows XP
Driver Date & Version
n/a (Ver. 184.108.40.206)
You will need the following in order for you to use the driver update service from Sony Ericsson website:
- DCU 60 USB Cable: connect your phone to your PC using USB connection.
- A good internet connection: Sony Ericsson preferred a broadband connection, but I think anything slower than that will do too.
- Internet Explorer with Macromedia Flash installed.
Once you have downloaded the Sony Ericsson W300i driver update service software, you need to run it. The first time it run it will need to install a client that will allow the latest driver for your W300i to be downloaded to your PC and then upload them to your W300i thru DCU 60 USB cable.
This may sound complicated but actually it is quite easy, just follow the on screen instruction carefully and you should be able to do it.
Download Sony Ericsson W300i Driver Update Service here.
- Download Mitsumi CR 48X9TE CD-RW Firmware
- Download Sony Ericsson W300i Driver Update Service