Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Driver Date & Version
- Double click on the Phone_Software_Update-Windows_Mobile_IF1.exe setup file.
- Installation will start with [Choose Setup Language]. Choose your preferred language, and click [OK] to continue.
- You will reach the [InstallShield Wizard] page. Click [Next] to continue.
- You will reach the [Check For Active sync / Windows Mobile Device Center]. Ensure that you have Active sync program or Windows Mobile Device Center installed on your computer. To continue, check on the [I've read and verified] box, and click on [Next] to continue.
- You will reach the [License Agreement] page. Ensure you have understand the agreement, and click on [I accept the terms of the license agreement]. Then, click on [I agree] to continue.
- You will reach the setup folder page. You may choose your destination folder or leave it as default. Click on [Install] to begin the installation.
- Installation is now started and will be completed in a short while. Please note that if the installation detects your computer do not have [Flash Loader Utility Driver] then it will prompt you to install it.
- Installation is complete when you reach the [InstallShield Wizard Complete] page. Click [Finish] to end.
- Download i600 driver
- Download Samsung i900 Driver