Lexmark X3450, Lexmark X3470, Lexmark X3480 Printers
Microsoft Windows Vista
Driver Date & Version
19-DEC-06 (ver. 126.96.36.199)
Attention Windows Vista Users, if you have installed your printer on your PC using an original Lexmark Driver CD that came with your product and you are experiencing problems when printing, you may have installed the Windows XP driver.
So how do you do? simple, follow these steps to resolve:
- Disconnect your USB cable from your printer.
- Uninstall all Lexmark printer drivers on your PC.
- Download the correct Vista driver for your model.
- Install the driver on your PC.
Important - Do not reconnect the USB cable until the install software prompts the question of how the printer is connected.
Download Lexmark X3480 Printer Driver for Windows Vista here.
- Download Lexmark Z730 Printer Driver for Windows Vista
- Download Lexmark X3480 Printer Driver for Windows Vista