Konica Minolta PagePro 1350W Black & White Laser Printer.
KONICA MINOLTA BUSINESS TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Driver Date & Version
11/12/2004 (ver. 1.6.1112.0)
Driver Installation Guide
- After download the driver for Konica Minolta PagePro 1350W, double click and upzip to a local folder e.g. c:/1350w/
- Go to c:/1350w/ and run setup.exe
- Make sure you have exit the Status Monitor application before continue.
- Connect the printer cable and power it on.
- Cancel any [New Hardware Found] messages appeared, we do not need that.
- Select a valid printer port where the printer is currently connected e.g. LPT1:
- Next you can rename the printer, default is [KONICA MINOLTA PagePro 1350W].
- Let the setup program copies any driver files needed and restart your PC when finished.
Unfortunately no Windows Vista driver is available as the time of writing this. So out of luck for those who want to use it on Windows Vista.
- Download Turtle Beach Santa Cruz Driver
- Download Konica Minolta PagePro 1350W Driver