HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP
Driver Date & Version
16 Jul 2007 (ver. 20070716)
This is the HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer Firmware Update Utility which was released recently and will update your HP LasetJet 2600n printer with the latest firmware.
This update is recommended for HP Color LaserJet 2600n printers that have a version prior to 20070716. This utility updates the printer firmware version to 20070716 (July 17, 2007).
The firmware version can be found on the Self Test/Configuration Page which can be printed from the printer Reports menu.
- Includes all fixes and enhancements from previous updates.
- Corrects an issue where the HP Color LaserJet 2600n Toolbox will not function if Microsoft .NET 3.0 Framework software is installed.
Firmware Installation Instructions
- The HP Color LaserJet 2600n Firmware Update Utility can be performed using either a Network connection or USB port.
- When using the USB port or the network connection, the HP Color LaserJet 2600n software must be installed prior to using this utility.
- The HP Color LaserJet 2600n printer must be in a READY state as shown by the LCD display on the control panel and remain powered on during the entire firmware update process.
- To start the firmware update process, first download the firmware update utility hp-laserjet-2600-firmware.exe and run it.
- Select the printer to update (2600n) and press [Send Firmware] and wait for the process to complete.
- Do not power down your PC and your LaserJet 2600n printer before the process finish. Doing so may damage your printer and it may not be working correctly.
- Download HP Color LaserJet 2600n Software Driver Update
- Download HP Laserjet 2600n Firmware