HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP
Driver Date & Version
16 Jul 2007 (ver. 20070716)
This update is recommended for HP Color LaserJet 2600n printers that have a version prior to 20070716. This utility updates the printer firmware version to 20070716 (July 17, 2007).
The firmware version can be found on the Self Test/Configuration Page which can be printed from the printer Reports menu.
- Includes all fixes and enhancements from previous updates.
- Corrects an issue where the HP Color LaserJet 2600n Toolbox will not function if Microsoft .NET 3.0 Framework software is installed.
Firmware Installation Instructions
- The HP Color LaserJet 2600n Firmware Update Utility can be performed using either a Network connection or USB port.
- When using the USB port or the network connection, the HP Color LaserJet 2600n software must be installed prior to using this utility.
- The HP Color LaserJet 2600n printer must be in a READY state as shown by the LCD display on the control panel and remain powered on during the entire firmware update process.
- To start the firmware update process, first download the firmware update utility hp-laserjet-2600-firmware.exe and run it.
- Select the printer to update (2600n) and press [Send Firmware] and wait for the process to complete.
- Do not power down your PC and your LaserJet 2600n printer before the process finish. Doing so may damage your printer and it may not be working correctly.
- Download HP Color LaserJet 2600n Software Driver Update
- Download HP Laserjet 2600n Firmware