HP Deskjet 5550 printer
Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP
Driver Date & Version
2003-02-12 (ver. 184.108.40.206)
- The printer cable (USB or Parallel) must be unplugged before proceeding.
- Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:/dj5551 before downloading the printer driver.
- Download the driver to the newly created c:/dj5551 folder.
- Open the c:/dj5551 folder and double-click on the downloaded exe file. Once the files are loaded and driver installation screen appears, proceed to step 6. If this screen does not appear, continue with the next step to manually open the screen.
- Double-click on the c:/dj5551/Win2k_xp folder to open the folder.
- Double-click on the setup.exe file to start the installation program.
- Follow the instructions on the installer screens to complete the installation.
- Download Lexmark X1185 Printer Driver for Vista
- Download HP Desk Jet 5550 Printer Driver