Free PDF Printer Driver
All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP)
Open Source, Project Admins: jahwe2000, thesmilyface
Driver Date & Version
12/24/2007 (ver. 0.9.5)
A lot of people need to generate their documents output to PDF format. There are several ways to convert output to PDF - Portable Document Format files and one of the more convenient and easy ways is to use a PDF printer driver.
A PDF printer driver works the same way as normal hardware inkjet printers or laser printers. To output to PDF format, users only need to install the PDF printer drivers and print as normal and select PDF printer as the printing device. Instead of printing to papers, PDF printer driver will actually print to a PDF file, where users can manipulate by sending to other people or print them out.
There are many PDF printer driver software in the market. Some require payment while many others are free. One of the most popular free PDF printer driver is PDFCreator.
PDFCreator is a printer driver; it transforms the generic printer commands generated by programs into PDF commands and stores them in a PDF file. The result is that you can now create PDF files from almost all programs that can print.
PDFCreator can easily creates PDFs from any Windows program. Users can use it like a printer in Word, StarCalc or any other Windows application.
- Download the driver setup file (PDFCreator-0_9_5_setup.exe).
- Run the setup file. Select language and type of driver (standard or server installation).
- Select components to install (Full, Custom or Compact).
- For other options, just click [Yes] to continue.
- Seems that right after installation finished, you will be able to see the PDF printer driver is available in [Printers and Faxes] window. No restart is required.
Download Free PDF Printer Driver here.
- Download Asus 6200 AGP Driver
- Download Free PDF Printer Driver