Epson Stylus CX3200 Printer
Windows XP, Windows 2000
Driver Date & Version
11/12/02 (ver. 5.4aA)
This self-extracting file contains the Epson Stylus CX3200 Printer Driver v5.4aA for Windows 2000 and XP.
For Windows Vista driver, see Epson CX3200 Printer Driver for Windows Vista. Please note that this driver is compatible for both 32bit and 64bit of Windows Vista.
After installing this printer driver, please download and install the TWAIN Driver and Status Monitor 3 before connecting the CX3200 to your computer. Both the TWAIN driver and Status Monitor 3 utilities are for Windows 2000 and XP.
NOTE: Windows 2000 Users - If you have previously installed Microsoft Security Update KB835732, you may receive a General Protection Fault error when installing an Epson printer driver. Please see the Windows 2000 printer driver installation instructions below to successfully install the driver:
To determine if you have the KB835732 Security Update installed, go to Start, Settings, Control Panel then Add/Remove Programs to see if [Windows 2000 Hotfix - KB835732] is listed.
If KB835732 is not listed please download and install the driver in the normal fashion. If KB835732 is listed, please follow the steps below.
Installing the Epson printer driver using the Windows 2000 Add Printer Wizard:
- Go to Start, Settings, Printers and double-click Add Printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and click the Have Disk button when it appears in the wizard.
- Browse and locate the .inf file located in the extracted Epson printer driver folder on your hard drive.
- Follow the remaining on-screen prompts to complete the driver installation.
Download Epson CX3200 Printer Driver for Windows XP / Windows 2000 here.
- Download Compaq Presario F500 WLan Driver
- Download Epson CX3200 Printer Driver for Windows XP / Windows 2000