ECS MCP61PM-HM AM2 Nettle-GL8E (HP/Compaq Name) Motherboard
Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (32-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit)
Driver Date & Version
2007-03-29 (ver. 126.96.36.19961)
According to HP descriptions on ECS MCP61PM-HM motherboard, the onboard LAN chipset used is PCI Realtek RTL8201N 10/100Mbps. Please read more here if you are interested on the other features of this motherboard.
We also have a page on ECS MCP61PM-HM Audio Driver just in case you are looking for the on board audio driver as well.
Please be aware that the LAN driver for ECS MCP61PM-HM here is meant for Compaq Presario SR5015LA Desktop PC. I can not find any information of MCP61PM-HM motherboard on ECS website so please try with Compaq Presario driver instead.
Unfortunately no Windows XP or 2000 drivers are available. Windows Vista is the only option here. This is the original release (Spring 2007 original driver for the Realtek High Definition audio solutions) thus no enhancement or fixes information listed.
Driver Download/Installation Instructions
- Download the driver file sp34898.exe to your Desktop.
- If a message appears stating that the file already exists, click YES to overwrite file. You may have downloaded the file previously.
- Run sp34898.exe and then click NEXT.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- If prompted to restart the system upon completion of the update, click YES and allow system to restart.
Download ECS MCP61PM-HM Lan Driver here.
- Download Broadcom 570x Gigabit Ethernet Driver
- Download ECS MCP61PM-HM Lan Driver